OpsPlanner™, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Software.
OpsPlanner is a total Business Resiliency Tool that incorporates Planning, Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Incident Management, and Automated Notification. It is 100% Web-enabled easy to use, fully integrated, comprehensive and uses proven processes and methodologies. Very practical to deploy, OpsPlanner also provides a centralized environment for efficient management of the entire business continuity management process. It is secure, flexible, auditable, and accessible 24 x 7 x 365. OpsPlanner is offered as either a Subscription (SaaS) solution or as a perpetual Site License (Client-Hosted) solution. Get the quality you need at a price you can afford. In addition, our Certified Business Continuity professionals work shoulder-to-shoulder with you to facilitate enterprise-wide continuity planning and participation, training, and support.
Why Our Clients Choose Us
TRUST: We gain the confidence of our Clients by providing guidance, proven processes, and personalized service. Our relationships are time-tested and sure.
FLEXIBILITY: We will tailor our services to meet your needs. We provide end-to-end solutions beginning with the planning process through implementation, testing, and recovery.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: We help you overcome regulatory scrutiny: Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, SEC Guidelines, FFIEC, SSAE 16, ISO 22301, and the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: We help you safeguard your information assets and your business operations. Our certified professionals have assisted our Clients with all phases of enterprise risk management initiatives such as plan development, business impact analysis, risk assessment, testing, maintenance, and recovery strategies.
WORLD-CLASS SOLUTION SET: We have a broad array of enterprise risk management solutions, software, and services.
BUSINESS RESILIENCY: We help you plan to run your systems, processes, and protect your people, even in times of disaster and disruption—true business resiliency.
- Write plans in a Word® like document and export to PDF and Word ®
- Attach and upload documents (such as floor plans, Excel® spreadsheets, or photographs)
- Import typical information from LDAP, ERP, HRIS and CMD databases
- Choose from a wide assortment of built-in templates and surveys
- Execute a fully automated Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment with minimal effort
- Employ sophisticated role-based security controls
- Have instant access to all aspects of the plan (including locations, plan types, notification lists, etc.)
- Generate published plan roll-ups, and activate multiple plans in recovery based on plan dependencies
- Store and track all activities for use in audits and pre- and post- testing analysis with readiness surveys and event summary analysis
- Set system and user language preferences
- Access from most Smartphones
Our customer’s rely on our planning tools and expert consulting services to reduce risk, sustain operations, and to protect their people and property. PSI develops a partnership with all of our customers to help ensure that they can respond to and recover from any type of business disruption. “We are in Business to keep Our Customers in Business”.
For more information about the OpsPlanner software solution please contact:
Info@ParadigmSI.com or 800-558-9568, Ext. 308